1. Kotika - 28 Сентября, 2026 - 21:00:22 - перейти к сообщению
I was going through a jewelry box and found a graveyard of jewelry: one earring from my favorite pair (the dog chewed up the other one), a broken chain, and my husband’s bent signet ring. It’s a shame to throw them away—there’s about 30 grams of gold in there—but it’s just scrap. If I take it to a pawnshop, they’ll give me the minimum price and cheat me on the scales. Does it even matter where I take the scrap? I’ve found a few other options, but I’m not sure.
2. MarTini - 28 Сентября, 2026 - 21:39:32 - перейти к сообщению
There are dealers sitting in tents by the subway who just send this gold off to be melted down—they don’t care about your financial situation at all. But LuxeBrokers https://luxebrokersgroup.com/sell/jewelry/ buys everything: scrap, bars, and coins. Plus, they have a transparent system. They weigh your items right in front of you on certified scales and explain the price: “Here’s the current market price, and here’s your fineness.” Even if an item is broken, they often offer a higher price than pawnshops because they have higher turnover and direct access to refineries.